The inaugural Sunday of the 2022 NFL Season is right around the corner, and one of the marquee games on the board is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys.
This matchup is the first Sunday Night Football game of the year, and it will certainly be an exciting one. Both of these teams were eliminated in the playoffs last year, and they both have their eyes on a Super Bowl ring this season.
Let’s dive into some key statistics and information about this matchup.
When is Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Week 1?
Date/Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
Arena: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
How to Watch: NBC
Opening Odds: TB -2.5 | TB -135, DAL +115 | O/U 51.5
Week 1 Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Here is an up-to-date look at the betting odds for this matchup.
Week 1 - Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Stats to Know
- Buccaneers went 8-4 against NFC opponents in 2021
- Buccaneers went 9-8 ATS (52.9% covers) in 2021
- Cowboys went 10-2 against NFC opponents in 2021
- Cowboys went 13-4 (76.5% covers) ATS in 2021
- Cowboys offense was 1st in yards per game and 1st in total points per game
- Cowboys defense was first in takeaways in 2021
- Cowboys defense was 2nd in DVOA in 2021
- Buccaneers’ offense was 2nd in total yards per game and 2nd in total points per game
- The Buccaneers defense was fifth in total points allowed last season
- Tom Brady’s passing yard prop is 274.5, he eclipsed that total 11 times last season
- Dak Prescott’s passing yard prop is 268.5, he eclipsed that total seven times last season