We are two weeks into the 2022 NFL season, and it has been an exciting first two weeks of football. Thursday night, the 1-1 Pittsburgh Steelers travel to Cleveland to take on the 1-1 Browns.
Both teams came out hot in Week 1 but struggled in Week 2. It will be interesting to see how this matchup plays out.
Let’s dive into some key statistics and information about this matchup.
When is Steelers vs. Browns Week 3?
Date/Time: Thursday, 8:15 p.m. ET
Arena: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland
How to Watch: Amazon Prime Video
Opening Odds: CLE -3.5 | CLE -230, PIT +199 | O/U 40
Week 3 Steelers vs. Browns Betting Odds
Here is an up-to-date look at the betting odds for this matchup
Week 3 — Steelers vs. Browns Stats to Know
(Use the FTN Bets Prop Shop to find the best odds for player prop bets)
- The Steelers are 1-1 against the spread this season and 0-2 to the over
- The Browns are 1-1 against the spread this season and 2-0 to the over
- Pittsburgh Steelers lead the lifetime series 79-61-1
- The Steelers went 2-0 against the Browns last season
- The Browns were 5-7 against AFC opponents in 2021
- The Steelers were 7-5 against AFC opponents in 2021
- The Browns went 8-12 on third down in Week 2
- The Browns had five penalties for 38 yards in Week 2
- Cleveland had more total yards than the Jets in a Week 2 loss
- The Steelers went 8-15 on third down in Week 2
- The Steelers had two turnovers in Week 2
- Pittsburgh allowed 376 total yards in their Week 2 loss