Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers - Week 3 Betting Preview
We are two weeks into the 2022 NFL season. Sunday, the 1-1 Green Bay Packers travel to Tampa Bay to take on the 2-0 Bucs.
The Buccaneers have been winning on the strength of their defense, and the Packers won last week after an offensive explosion against the Packers.
Let’s dive into some key statistics and information about this matchup.
When is Buccaneers vs. Packers Week 3?
Date/Time: 4:25 p.m. ET Sunday
Arena: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa
How to Watch: FOX
Opening Odds: TB -3 | TB -157, GB +140 | O/U 44
Week 3 Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Here is an up-to-date look at the betting odds for this matchup
Week 3 — Buccaneers vs. Packers Stats to Know
(Use the FTN Bets Prop Shop to find the best odds for player prop bets)
- The Bucs are 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 to the over in 2022
- The Packers are 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 to the over in 2022
- The Bucs had fewer total yards than the Saints in their Week 2 win
- The Packers held the Bears to 228 total yards in their Week 2 win
- Green Bay held the Bears to 1-7 on third down in Week 2
- Green Bay went 5-9 on third down in Week 2
- The Bucs forced five turnovers in Week 2
- Tampa Bay had eight penalties for 101 yards in Week 2
- Green Bay had the ball for 37:15 in Week 2
- Tampa Bay had one turnover in Week 2