The Denver Broncos will host the San Francisco 49ers Sunday night in a matchup of two teams that aren’t exactly what we thought they’d be in Week 3.
The Broncos will enter at 1-1 after two anemic offensive performances. Russell Wilson couldn't lead his new team to a victory over his old team in Week 1, and the 16-9 Week 2 win over the Houston Texans certainly didn’t inspire much confidence for Broncos fans.
On the other side, the 49ers have been forced to once again hand the keys to Jimmy Garoppolo after Trey Lance suffered a season-ending ankle injury. Lance was supposed to unlock this team’s offense, but oddsmakers are suggesting the Niners are a better team with Garoppolo at the helm.
When is Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers Week 3?
Date/Time: Sunday, Sept. 25, 8:20 p.m. ET
Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
How to Watch: NBC, Peacock
Opening Odds: Broncos -2.5 | O/U 45.5
Week 3 Broncos vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Here’s a look at the latest point spread and total for Sunday’s game.
Week 3 Broncos vs. 49ers Stats to Know
- Russell Wilson is 16-4 straight up against the 49ers in his career
- The 49ers are 6-4 straight up in their last 10 road games
- The UNDER has hit in each of the first two Sunday Night Football games in 2022
- The UNDER is 7-3 in the Broncos’ last 10 home games
- Russell Wilson’s O/U is 232.5 passing yards – he’s gone over that number in three of his last four games
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s O/U is 234.5 passing yards – he’s gone over that number in five consecutive regular season games
- Javonte Williams’ O/U is 49.5 rushing yards – he’s gone under that number in 10 of his 19 career games
- Deebo Samuel’s O/U is 31.5 rushing yards – he’s gone over that number in five of his last six games
- Courtland Sutton is averaging 97 receiving yards in two games with Russell Wilson at quarterback