The New York Giants will look to start a season 3-0 for the first time since 2009 when they take on the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football.
The Giants have squeaked by in their first two games of the year with an average margin of victory of just two points. Despite their lack of style points, the spread has actually shifted in their favor, thanks in large part to Dak Prescott’s injury.
The Cowboys knocked off the Cincinnati Bengals on a last-second field goal in Week 2 without the aforementioned Prescott. Replacement quarterback Cooper Rush did enough to secure a victory, and he’ll look to ride that momentum in order to keep Dallas afloat in the NFC East until Dak returns.
When is New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys Week 3?
Date/Time: Monday, Sept. 26, 8:15 p.m. ET
Stadium: MetLife Stadium
How to Watch: ESPN, ABC
Opening Odds: Cowboys -4 | O/U 40.5
Week 3 Giants vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Here’s a look at the latest point spread and total for Monday’s game.
Week 3 Giants vs. Cowboys Stats to Know
- The Cowboys are 10-4 straight up against the Giants since 2018
- The Cowboys are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games on the road
- The Giants have covered the spread in both of their games in 2022 after failing to cover in their final six games of 2021
- Cooper Rush is 2-0 ATS and straight up as the Cowboys’ starting quarterback
- Daniel Jones’ O/U is 207.5 passing yards – he’s gone under that number in each of the first two games in 2022
- Ezekiel Elliott’s O/U is 58.5 rushing yards – he’s averaging 83 yards per game against the Giants for his career
- Saquon Barkley’s O/U is 75.5 rushing yards – he averages 57 rushing yards per game against the Cowboys for his career
- CeeDee Lamb averages 4.5 receptions and 52 yards with Cooper Rush at quarterback