The Indianapolis Colts will look to get their first win in Week 3, but that will be a tall task as they take on the 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs at home.
These two teams entered 2022 with similar expectations. The Colts had aspirations of an AFC South title and a deep playoff run after upgrading a roster that fell one game short of the playoffs last season. Unfortunately for them, it’s been a bumpy first two weeks. In Week 1 Indianapolis tied the Houston Texans, and they followed that up with a shutout loss to the Jaguars in Week 2.
Kansas City, though, has lived up to its pre-season billing so far. After a dominating victory in Week 1, the Chiefs conquered their division rival Chargers in Week 2, despite being outplayed for much of the game. Now, the Chiefs will attempt to bury a Colts team that seemingly can’t find its rhythm.
When is Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs Week 3?
Date/Time: Sunday, Sept. 25, 1 p.m. ET
Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
How to Watch: CBS, Paramount+
Opening Odds: Chiefs -2.5 | O/U 52
Week 3 Colts vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Here’s a look at the latest point spread and total for Sunday’s game.
Week 3 Colts vs. Chiefs Stats to Know
- The Chiefs are 5-4 ATS in their last nine regular season games as road favorites
- The Colts are 1-2 ATS in their last three games as home underdogs
- The OVER has hit in six of the Chiefs’ last eight road games
- The UNDER has hit in five of the Colts’ last nine home games
- Patrick Mahomes’ O/U is 287.5 passing yards – he’s gone over that number in three of his last five games
- Jonathan Taylor’s O/U is 85.5 rushing yards – he’s averaged 105 yards in the Colts’ last 11 games as underdogs
- Travis Kelce’s O/U is 71.5 receiving yards – he’s gone over that number in four of his last five games
- Michael Pittman’s O/U is 65.5 receiving yards – he’s gone under that number in five of his last eight games